Common signs that you might have a termite infestation:
- Small, pepper colored, sand-like buildups, known as pellets, under wood or kickout
- “Mud Tubes” built by subterranean termites to cross hard areas away from the soil
- Discarded wings from flying swarming termites or the swarming termites themselves
- Soft, hollow, or easily breakable wood
- Bubbling of the wood surface
If you see any of these common termite indicators then its quite possible you have termites. Call us at your earliest convenience to set up a time for a free inspection. It should take roughly 2 hours depending on the size and style of your home. Afterwards our state licensed inspector will be able to give you a report on whether or not you have an infestation, what to do, and a competitive quote for any termite treatment that will need to be done. We look forward to providing you with excellent service!