Termite Applicator Wanted – Branch 3 RA
We are a growing bay area termite company looking to add to our team to handle an increase in volume. Our mission is to provide our clients with quality service, fair pricing, innovation in treatment options and integrity developing long term relationships. We are willing to train for this position. Candidates must be comfortable working in areas such as attics and subareas of residential homes as well as on ladders on occasion. Potential candidates will be expected to display the following characteristics:
- Excellent Work Ethic
- Punctual, professional in appearance and demeanor while interacting with the clients
- Educate and demonstrate current industry treatment solutions
- Manage and adjust to fast a paced and changing environment
- Have a clean driving record.
- Maintain effective results by adhering to company standards
- Communicate and work well with others
The following are not required but are considered a big plus:
- Current Branch III Applicator’s license
- Carpentry, cable installation, plumbing, electrician, construction or similar experience
- Compensation: Hourly + Bonuses, Medical and Dental Coverage, PTO
This job is outside sales, meeting new customers, inspecting their homes for infestations, bidding the work, and getting the customer to sign up for treatment. Inspectors will need to be comfortable making measurements as needed, performing basic calculations consistently and reliably, write accurate and clear inspection reports, have good communication skills as they will be the first face to face contact with the clients, and also be expected to have strong time management skills.
Compensation is Salary plus commission, includes medical, dental, and paid time off benefits after a 90 day probation period. Typical salary range based on performance for this position is $60,000-$120,000 per year.
Branch 3 Termite Inspector
MighteMite Termite Services (PR# 6433) is a growing bay area termite company looking to expand our team in order to handle an increase in business, and we are currently looking for another Termite Inspector. Our mission is to provide our clients with quality service, integrity, fair pricing and innovation in treatment options. Our inspectors will be provided leads and must be able to complete 3-4 inspections per day with thoroughness and attention to detail.
Potential candidates will be expected to display the following characteristics:
- Excellent Sales Capabilities
- Punctual, professional in appearance and interacting with the clients.
- Clearly educates and demonstrates current industry treatment solutions to customers.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Maintain effective results by adhering to company standards.
- Be currently licensed as a Branch 3 Field Representative(Termite Inspector).
- Drug Free
Please respond with a resume(doesn’t have to be fancy, just relevant), your License #, and contact information. If you do not currently have a Branch 3 termite inspector license with the state of CA, please do not apply. This is not a training position.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base + Commission + Bonuses
- Health Care