In order to keep both our workers and our clients safe and healthy, we are actively following the business guidelines set forth by Santa Clara County and Cal-OSHA in response to COVID-19. Listed below is an overview of the core initiatives involved therein.
- Workplace Safety. While our employees have always worn personal protective equipment (PPE), we’ve taken additional safety precautions such as:
- Implementing employee health screenings.
- Establishing a cleaning and decontamination protocol prior to entry and exit of the job site.
- Practicing social distancing by maintaining a six-foot distance except as strictly necessary to carry out a job-related task.
- Minimizing contact between workers and residents.
- Complying with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) record-keeping and reporting obligations.
- Small Business Construction Project Safety Protocol (“SCP Protocol”)
- Complying with all applicable and current laws and regulations including but not limited to Cal-OSHA.
- Designating a site-specific COVID-19 supervisor to ensure SCP Protocol compliance.
Should you have any questions or want to know more about the safety measures we’ve put in place, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We at MightyMite Termite very much support our community’s efforts to stem the spread of the outbreak and will continue to do so for as long as the County’s health directive remains in place.